Loveliest Home on the Block
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- It may not be the largest home on the block, but it definitely will be one of the loveliest. And with the considerate design work that shaped it, this home plan will certainly be one of the most comfortable. Though traditional on the outside, its interior boasts nothing but the most updated floor plan.
- Begin with the heart of the home - the vaulted great room and its fireplace. It is easily reached from the angled entry (with half-bath and closet) and opens to a dining area (with porch access) and the kitchen.
- A utility area with laundry space opens to the 3-car garage.
- Office space at the front of the plan offers a quiet retreat for planning, reading or conducting a home-based business.
- The open stairway rises to a loft space on the upper level. Three bedrooms revolve around it: two family bedrooms and a vaulted master suite. Look for a spa tub and walk-in closet in the master suite.