Lovely Colonial House Plan with Stacked Wrap-Around Porches
About This Plan
- The eye-catching, stacked porches wrap around this Colonial-style house plan, clad in horizontal siding.
- The main level is primarily open to one another, creating an ideal space for family and friends to gather. The kitchen island provides seating for four, and the great room's tall ceiling makes the space feel larger.
- Also on the main level, discover a bedroom that neighbors a full bath and can be used for guests, or as a home office.
- Upstairs, the master suite presents a boxed ceiling and fireplace to add to the cozy environment. The upper balcony is accessible from the master, and the homeowner is sure to enjoy the deluxe en suite.
- A second bedroom upstairs sits next to a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,068 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 804 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 379 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 417 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick