Lovely Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Living Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This farmhouse exudes old-world charm with its simplistic, symmetrical exterior, while the stunning interior boasts a well-though-out floor plan for today's modern family.
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room offer a feeling of grandeur, and an exposed beam serves as a natural divider between the kitchen and living room. A large island provides seating for casual meals, while the adjoining dining room provides additional seating.
- A spacious rear porch includes an outdoor kitchen for grilling and dining.
- Retreat to the master bedroom, privately located on the left side of the home, which features a 5-fixture bathroom and a pass-through closet with access to the laundry room.
- Two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a full bath with double sinks.
- The 2-car garage includes a storage bay for lawn equipment and an optional bonus room above features a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 56453SM (2,435 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: If a materials list or 2x6 conversion is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 374 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 262 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 72' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12