Low Country Craftsman Plan with Ground Level Garage and Elevator
About This Plan
- While the ground level houses the 3-car garage in this Low Country Craftsman plan, the top level is reserved for the shared living spaces to maximize views of the surrounding landscape.
- Discover three bedrooms on the main level, each with access to a porch or balcony. The primary delights in a spacious ensuite with an oversized shower and walk-in closet.
- An open living space is revealed on the top level, along with a partially-covered deck for sun or shade while outdoors.
- The island kitchen provides plenty of workspace when entertaining and a nearby pantry with natural light significantly increases storage space.
- A dedicated storage room on the ground level helps store tools and lawn supplies, while an optional game room with a wet bar and full bath extends onto a covered porch.
- Related Plan: Get a version with a front-facing garage with house plan 765050TWN.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery if it includes Piling Foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,469 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,328 sq. ft.
- Deck: 441 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 872 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 92 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout, Piling, Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 9"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss