Luxurious 4-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Multiple Covered Porches
About This Plan
- This luxurious, 4-bedroom house plan boasts timber-frame gable roofs, warm natural wood tones, and stone accents, along with multiple outdoor living spaces to take advantage of the warmer seasons.
- A spacious foyer leads to a quiet dining room, and beyond to the common living space comprised of a great room and kitchen. A vaulted ceiling provides a feeling of spaciousness, while a corner fireplace adds comfort to the great room.
- French doors off the kitchen lead to a covered porch with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace.
- A private office neighbors a bedroom on the main-level, and a roomy mudroom resides just inside from the 3-car garage.
- The second level features the master bedroom, laundry room, two additional bedrooms, and a spacious bonus room - included in our total living living area square footage - for ultimate versatility.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,217 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,158 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,059 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 84' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1029 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12