Luxurious 4-Bed Farmhouse with Walk-Out Basement and 5-Car Garage
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Luxury awaits with this 4-bedroom, farmhouse plan which provides country charm on the exterior and all the interior, modern must-haves. An angled, 5-car, tandem garage includes barn-like doors and an inviting front porch, with a metal roof, welcomes you home.
- A quiet den and dining room, with a tray ceiling, sit on either side of the foyer. The light and airy great room provides a wall of windows and a retractable, sliding door with access to the outdoor living space.
- The wrap-around, covered porch is also accessible from the breakfast nook and kitchen, which features a large, retractable sliding door maximizing an outdoor living lifestyle. A large island in the kitchen offers seating for casual meals and a walk-in pantry and butler's pantry provide ample workspace.
- Your first-floor, master suite boasts vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, and a 5-fixture bathroom with a large walk-in closet.
- Unwind downstairs where you'll find three bedroom suites with access to full bathrooms, an exercise room, and a theater which neighbors a kitchenette. A large recreation room provides access to the covered patio.
- Past the main-level, laundry room and pool bathroom, discover a 5-car, tandem garage with a storage space for pool equipment.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,075 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 0"
- Depth: 106' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1505 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss