Luxurious Acadian House Plan with Optional Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This striking Acadian house plan comes loaded with luxurious details such as brick arches between the foyer, dining room and kitchen.
- The beamed and coffered ceilings are extraordinary and there's even a barrel vaulted ceiling in the master bathroom.
- Many rooms and even the front porch has 12' ceiling heights.
- And you can see it all right from the huge kitchen island that seats five people.
- With lots of counter space and a walk-in pantry with an extra freezer, this upscale kitchen is designed for large gatherings.
- An outdoor oasis on the rear covered porch includes a summer kitchen and a gorgeous 15' vaulted ceiling by the outdoor fireplace.
- His and her walk-in closets in the luxurious master suite have built-in shelving for clothes and shoe storage.
- Her closet opens right into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- There are three other big bedrooms and an optional fifth bedroom in the second floor bonus space.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 56434SM (3,121 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,851 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,147 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 99' 7"
- Depth: 99' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1035 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12