Luxurious Contemporary Ranch with Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Clean and simple, gabled roof lines, oversized windows, and a creative footprint come together to form this luxurious, contemporary ranch home.
- The heart of this one-story contemporary home plan resides in the center, combining the kitchen and living / dining area, and extending onto a dreamy sunroom. The square-shaped kitchen features a wrap-around counter with seating for three and ample workspace.
- Retreat to the well-appointed, master bedroom, complete with a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet. A second bedroom on this level is located across the hall, and includes a full bath.
- The lower level design adds two bedrooms, a compartmentalized bath, and a generous family / recreation room.
- A drop zone and walk-in closet can be found in the mudroom, maximizing space to organize outdoor gear, and a powder bath sits next door for easy access when coming or going.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,246 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,246 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss