Luxurious Design with Circular Staircase
About This Plan
- Hillside lots are the perfect complement for this grand manor. Choosing Craftsman details as an architectural base, the designer created a modern masterpiece.
- An angled entry leads through double doors to a central foyer graced by a circular stair. The formal dining room and a vaulted den flank the foyer.
- From the dining room, or the foyer, step down two steps to the great room, where there is a fireplace, media center and double-door access to a rear deck.
- A curved wall of glass in the great room overlooks the rear yard.
- The island kitchen, with walk-in pantry, and the nook also gain entry to the great room. The nook opens to the deck, as well.
- A handy utility room, with a soaking sink and coat closet, leads to the three-car garage.
- The upper level holds the master suite, an additional bedroom and a loft library with built-in bookcases.
- Both the master suite and the additional bedroom feature private baths. The master bath is particularly appealing, with a spa tub, double sinks, shower with bench and through-fireplace to the master sitting area. A window seat flanked by shelves and a walk-in closet enhance Bedroom 2.
- The lower level has two more bedrooms--sharing a bath--plus, a games room and a wet-bar/mini-kitchen. The games room is sunken and features a media center and double-door access to the rear patio. Both bedrooms on this level contain walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,209 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,082 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot