About This Plan
- With a Mediterranean flare on the exterior, the inside of this Florida home plan is packed with luxurious details such as special ceiling treatments, built-ins, decorative columns and a wet bar.
- A sheltered entry 17' high ushers you into the foyer where you are greeted with an open floor plan that allows a comfortable traffic flow. Tray ceilings that range from 12' to 14' grace both the parlor and the dining room.
- Your family will enjoy the large gourmet kitchen that opens to the dinette and gathering room, all with views of the covered lanai. The kitchen features a tray ceiling from 11'-13'.
- Double doors lead to the private master suite with 10'-12' tray ceiling, columns and access to the covered lanai.
- The secluded study boasts a curved window wall and a tray ceiling from 12'-13'. Nearby lies a pool bath and guest suite with its own private bath.
- The 9'second floor guest suite has its own covered balcony.
- Other ceiling heights: 12' gathering room and lanai; 10' master bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,341 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,999 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 342 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,087 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 108' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss