Luxurious Five Bedroom Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- With five bedrooms and a big second floor loft space, your family can spread out comfortably in this luxurious Florida house plan.
- Dad gets an elegant study with a coffered ceiling as his man cave.
- A huge wall of folding glass doors spreads out across the entire back wall of the main living area, bringing in light and wonderful views of the covered lanai.
- Both the master suite and bedroom 2 have double doors to take you outside.
- Pocket doors are used in both master walk-in closets - a wonderful space-saving measure.
- Use the residential elevator to get to the huge second floor where each of the three bedrooms on this level boasts a tray ceiling and walk-in closet.
- A wet bar stands ready to serve anyone using the second floor loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,853 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,477 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 785 sq. ft.
- Entry: 299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 81' 2"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss