Luxurious Florida House Plan with Balcony Overlook
About This Plan
- With its striking good looks and five bedrooms, this Florida house plan will appeal to those with large families.
- Beautiful ceiling treatments top almost every room in the house, even the halls and master bathroom.
- A wall of sliding glass doors give you terrific views right from the foyer all the way to the spacious outdoor covered lanai.
- Homeowners have their own covered lanai and a spectacular bathroom with a giant two-entry walk-in shower.
- The great room rises up two-stories and can be seen from the open railing wrap-around balcony on the second floor.
- Guest suites 2 and 3 have doors out to the huge second floor outdoor balcony and there's a casual loft area for the kids to hang out in.
- A residential elevator takes you from floor to floor with ease.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,217 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 589 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 351 sq. ft.
- Entry: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 88' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1128 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick