Luxurious Manor Home Plan
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Two staircases lead to the entrances of this luxurious home plan.
- Special ceiling treatments throughout the home add to the elegance, with five or six bedrooms to house your family in comfort.
- A banquet-sized formal dining room has lots of room so you never feel cramped.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the grand room with tray ceiling and a bow window overlooks the covered porch.
- The first floor master suite is truly luxurious with its own fireplace and sitting room.
- Each of the three upstairs bedrooms has its own walk-in closet and private bath and the bonus room could become an additional bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,955 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,955 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 73' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side