Luxurious Master Suite with Private Deck
About This Plan
- This narrow lot Craftsman home plan has a covered porch with square columns in front and a larger one in back.
- The great room has a 2-story ceiling as does the foyer.
- The master suite features a spiral stair off its private deck and a Juliet balcony overlooking the great room below.
- A finished lower level offers great space for relaxing with friends and family.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the lower level and get a crawlspace foundation with house plan 23343JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,911 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,809 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss