Luxurious Mediterranean Beach Home Plan with Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- Luxury defines this Mediterranean beach home plan with ornate ceilings throughout the home, a thoughtful interior flow, and a spacious outdoor living area conducive to entertaining on a large scale.
- Two sets of french doors open to the back lanai from the great room. The adjacent kitchen boasts a prep island and wrap-around counters with bar-height seating, while the sun-filled breakfast room offers rearward views.
- The right wing of the home is occupied by the master suite, which provides a private entrance to the lanai. Dual closets flank the hallway leading to the lavish en suite with an oversized shower and a bidet in the toilet room.
- Three secondary bedrooms reside on the opposite side of the home; two include a full bath, and one neighbors a full bath.
- The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of the home with a mud / laundry room just inside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,604 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 680 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss