Luxurious One-Level House Plan with Large Covered Patio and Outdoor Kitchen
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This luxurious, mountain house plan features large, outdoor living spaces and a spacious, open-concept interior. The shared living space is centered in the home, dividing the bedrooms for added privacy.
- The eat-in kitchen offers an oversized island for additional seating and a nearby walk-in pantry can accommodate any size family or gathering.
- The master bedroom is located to the right of the home, across from a quiet study. Sliding doors lead to the back patio and a corner fireplace adds comfort to the space. A large ensuite highlights dual vanities, a double-headed shower, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- To the left of the home, discover a second bedroom, which is perfect for guests, and includes a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- The side-entry, 3-car garage has a large storage room attached for yard tools, and a spacious mudroom / laundry room serves as a great transition space between indoors and out.
- An optional lower level offers more living space with a large recreation room and two additional bedrooms, each with their own bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,862 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,862 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,387 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,331 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,531 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 3"
- Depth: 57' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1181 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12