Luxurious Shingle-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- Huge, spacious rooms and a flowing open floor plan create the "Wow" factor in this Shingle-style home plan.
- Coffered ceilings top the kitchen, dining room and great room with their fabulous views of the extensive covered porch that wraps around the side and rear of the home.
- Planters and an outdoor fireplace enrich this outdoor space.
- The crafts room has a bayed sitting area and with its nearby bath would service well as an extra guest room.
- When you want to entertain, head to the huge den with its big wet bar and bayed window.
- The second floor master suite enjoys a vaulted ceiling and its own private deck.
- Each of the other two bedrooms on this level has a private bathroom and a vaulted bonus room awaits your finishing touches. The bonus room is factored into the total living room on this house plan.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,311 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,179 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 6"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1205 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss