Luxurious Shingle-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This luxurious shingle-style home plan has an imposing presence while still retaining an air of informality.
- The formal living room opens to a delightful gazebo porch through two sets of double doors.
- Follow the foyer into the two story rotunda where the curved staircase sweeps up to the second floor.
- A huge island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space and allows views into the nook and family room.
- An informal back staircase also accesses the upper level where you can find two family bedrooms, a loft and a huge bonus room with fireplace.
- The second floor master suite is off by itself for privacy and takes up the whole rear of the house.
- A spectacular octagonal master sitting room has windows on all sides and a small balcony.
- BONUS: See every photo from the photo shoot in our Facebook photo album.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,970 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,430 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 136' 0"
- Depth: 126' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1850 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick