Luxury Coastal Contemporary House Plan with Entertaining Lanai in Back
About This Plan
- This coastal-style house plan offers grand living and a view from every angle. An expansive front porch topped with a balcony greets you while French doors with transom windows above abound.
- Inside the sunny foyer a wide open expanse brings into focus the beautiful rear view. The open concept living areas are defined by substantial columns and stepped ceiling treatments. A large covered lanai is accessed by a wall of pocketing sliding glass doors. A generous great room is perfect for entertaining guests. The dining and kitchen are side-by-side, separated by pocket doors for privacy. A convenient wine cellar is just to the side of the dining room.
- The focus of the gourmet kitchen is the large central island perfect for food prep, gatherings and quick meals. A pass-thru window allows easy drink access to the outdoor dining area. Just steps beyond the central island is an extra large pantry. The side hallway also supplies access to the wine cellar and utility room, powder room and finally the garage.
- The front gallery provides access to both sides of the home. On one side, double doors open to the private vestibule, granting access to the extra large study, powder bath that services the study and finally the secluded master bedroom with a tray ceiling and rear terrace access. The master bath opens to a free-standing soaking tub. A privacy wall hides the extra large walk-thru shower. Dual vanities line the bath walls, and a private privy. An extra large his-and-hers wardrobe is completely separate from the bath.
- Stairs tucked in the corner near the garage side of the house lead to the second floor with four bedrooms each with private baths. All but one of the bedrooms have French door access to covered balconies. The two rear bedrooms have generous walk-in closets. The guest suite above the garage could easily double as a game room, media room or play room for the kids.
- The side load 3-car garage offers plenty of space for a golf cart or workshop and is ieally positioned for convenient unloading of groceries at the pantry near the kitchen.
- Designed into this luxury home plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques. When built to these specs, it can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes. A 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,722 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,075 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 745 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 414 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 108' 4"
- Depth: 93' 10"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1246 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss