Luxury Country Craftsman Plan with Ample Outdoor Living Space
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This country, Craftsman house plan, clad in stone, presents a spacious interior with open living spaces, large service areas, and plenty of outdoor living space. A multi-generational apartment is available on the lower level for aging parents or a boomerang kid.
- A covered, front porch welcomes you inside, where a double-sided fireplace is situated at the end of a long gallery. French doors off the foyer lead to a quiet study, which is also accessible from the mudroom.
- The chef's kitchen boasts an angled island which anchors the living space and overlooks the bright great room and dining area. Double doors grant access to the generous covered deck, complete with a built-in BBQ.
- Coffered ceilings in the main-floor, master suite offers an added touch of elegance, along with the 4-fixture bath and roomy closet with an island dresser.
- Upstairs, a loft opens into a sizable play room with plenty of storage space, and two bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath.
- On top of the lower-level apartment downstairs, you also gain another large family room, which leads to an exercise room, bedroom, and loads of storage space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,629 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,206 sq. ft.
- Storage: 955 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 488 sq. ft.
- Deck: 488 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 121 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,054 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1023 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss