Luxury Craftsman Dream Home Plan
About This Plan
- Unusual angles and multiple rooflines set this luxurious Craftsman home apart.
- A vaulted portico makes a grand entrance to this spacious home that combines formal and informal areas.
- The heart of the home is the huge two-story family room with fireplace that can be seen all the way from the kitchen and dining nook.
- The kitchen island is massive and nearby you have a large walk-in pantry.
- A first floor guest suite is joined by four more bedrooms on the second floor.
- The opulent master suite has a private vestibule, two walk-in closets and a separate sitting room with a romantic fireplace.
- The over-sized vaulted bonus room has windows on three sides, making it bright and airy.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate master suite with house plan 23299JD. Get a front-facing garage with house plan 2309JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 472 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 124' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1700 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss