Luxury Craftsman with Lower Level Billiards Room
4 - 6
About This Plan
- As beautiful as the outside of this home is, the inside will also delight you with special touches everywhere.
- These include charming window seats, built-ins and a bright and airy sunroom.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer, making it feel even larger.
- In back, the informal area also has an open layout that gives you wonderful views from the kitchen to the dinette to the great room with its fireplace.
- Double doors reveal the sunroom as well as keep the noise out.
- The second floor has room for four large bedrooms plus a loft with tray ceiling.
- Should you need even more space, the plans come with an optional finished layout for the lower level.
- Note the deck is not included in the overall depth. If built as shown, it adds 14' to the depth.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 73338HS and 73334HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,674 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,942 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss