Luxury Craftsman With Space Above
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This luxury craftsman home plan gives you a a fantastic open floor plan on the main floor as well as two bedrooms upstairs flanking a large bonus room with views to below.
- The vaulted entry leads you into the vaulted foyer which has views extended through the back of the home.
- The vaulted great room has a fireplace and built-ins and is open to the kitchen and the vaulted dining room.
- The kitchen is spacious and has a large walk-in pantry. The counter has seating for five.
- Off the 3-car garage you'll find well-though-out spaces including a large transitional mud room, laundry and a crafts room. Stairs lead to the upstairs space.
- The vaulted master has direct access to the patio. And two additional bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bath.
- The roof has a 12:12 primary pitch and a 8:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: Simplify and downsize with house plan 23238JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,036 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath