Luxury Home Plan with Impressive Features
About This Plan
- Almost every room in this stunning Florida home plan has a gorgeous ceiling treatment, making the home truly special.
- From the foyer you get sweeping views of both the dining room and the formal living room.
- A quiet study will give you a luxurious place to work from home.
- But the heart of the home is the enormous kitchen/family room area with its curved wet bar that seats 5 people.
- Sliding glass doors on all sides open up to the amazing outdoor covered lanai with its summer kitchen.
- A walk-through pantry near the kitchen opens to the hall behind it.
- Three large bedrooms are on the left wing of the home, each with a private bathroom.
- The opulent master suite will knock your socks off with a separate sitting area, a morning bar with fridge and sink plus a spa-like master bathroom with an enormous two-entry shower.
- A five car garage is split into two sides.
- NOTE: This plan may not be built in Lee & Collier Counties, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,377 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,377 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,444 sq. ft.
- Entry: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 6"
- Depth: 129' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1586 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss