Luxury House Plan with Four Second Floor Balconies
About This Plan
- Second floor balconies and an angled 3 car garage add a distinctive look to this 5 bed luxury huge home plan. A fourth garage bay lies on the opposite side of the home.
- Grand ceiling treatments can be found in every room of the house for a truly custom touch.
- The wide, open floor plan gives you sweeping views from the kitchen to the dining room to the enormous great room.
- Sliding glass doors lead you out to the covered lanai with its summer kitchen and half bathroom.
- The main floor master suite gets its own covered porch, a kitchenette and a gorgeous master bathroom.
- Take the residential elevator to get to all the other bedrooms up on the luxurious second floor.
- Every bedroom has access to a second floor balcony and all share the huge second floor lounge.
- Bedroom 1 makes a super-sized in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,532 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,469 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 996 sq. ft.
- Entry: 142 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 522 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1556 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss