Luxury Mediterranean House Plan with Parking Courtyard and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A double garage extends from either side of this luxury Mediterranean house plan, creating a parking courtyard between the four garage bays.
- In the center of the design, you will find a spacious great room, filled with natural light, while staying connected to the covered lanai through the retractable rear wall. The outdoor living space is made for entertaining with its fireplace and built-in summer kitchen.
- A massive island anchors the main kitchen and provides seating for casual meals, or dine in the formal dining room just off the foyer. A quiet study is located to the left of the foyer.
- Pass an exercise room on your way to the master suite, which boasts a sitting area that opens to the back porch, as well as two large closets and a 5-fixture bathroom.
- Two secondary bedroom suites line the right side of the layout, and the whole family will enjoy the generous bonus room.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,382 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,382 sq. ft.
- Entry: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 109' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1387 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss