Luxury Modern Home Plan with Expansive Outdoor Living Spaces and Pool Concept
About This Plan
- Designed for outdoor living, this Modern Home plan presents a stunning exterior with stacked covered porches consuming the rear elevation.
- Each room invites you to spend time on the covered porch, while the combined great room, dining area, and kitchen make entertaining easy.
- The gourmet kitchen hosts a large range, island with casual seating, and a scullery used to prep meals or do dishes when entertaining.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, but the elevator or staircase can guide you up to a sizable bunk room with a full bath.
- The spacious lower level enjoys a rec room that opens to a lower porch and includes a wet bar, as well as two bedroom suites.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan is restricted from construction on Lake Norman, North Carolina.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,573 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 734 sq. ft.
- Storage: 423 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,826 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Mechanical: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 79' 1"
- Depth: 132' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 894 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss