Luxury Modern Home Plan with Spacious Media Room
5 - 6
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A bit of rustic wood offsets the modern slanted roof lines of this luxurious Modern house plan.
- The open layout inside is designed to enhance the sight lines from room to room.
- Sliding glass doors on two walls get you outside quickly so you can enjoy the shade on the covered deck and the outdoor fireplace.
- Use the first floor den as the sixth bedroom if desired.
- Topside, four big bedrooms include the gorgeous master suite with its sitting area and fireplace.
- There's a second floor laundry room and a study nook with built-in desk.
- The finished lower level has a huge media room where you can create a state-of-the-art movie theater experience.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,998 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,186 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,862 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,950 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 5"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss