Luxury Modern House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- A mixed material exterior loaded with windows greets you when approaching this modern house plan, with an open floor plan. The covered entry opens to reveal the foyer with views to the expansive great room.
- The lack of partition walls on the main level provides clean sightlines between the open great room, dining area, and kitchen. A sliding wall in the dining room leads to your outdoor patio, which has a covered and an uncovered portion.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating and plenty of workspace. A pantry is located nearby and gives you great storage.
- A den by day and a guest bedroom by night; the private den offers versatility on the main level.
- The master bedroom and three family bedrooms are located on the upper floor, along with the laundry room.
- Gain 1,385 square feet of living space with the lower level, and enjoy a generous recreation / media room that extends onto a covered patio, along with a fifth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version in reverse with house plan 23632JD and remove the lower level with house plan 23628JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,505 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,385 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,905 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss