Modern House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- A mixed material exterior loaded with windows greets you when approaching this modern house plan, with an open floor plan. The covered entry opens to reveal the foyer with views to the expansive great room.
- The lack of partition walls on the main level provides clean sightlines between the open great room, dining area, and kitchen. A sliding wall in the dining room leads to your outdoor patio, which has a covered and an uncovered portion.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating and plenty of workspace. A pantry is located nearby and gives you great storage.
- A den by day and a guest bedroom by night; the private den offers versatility on the main level.
- The master bedroom and three family bedrooms are located on the upper floor, along with a bonus room - included in the total living area square footage - giving you extra space.
- Related Plans: Remove the space over the garage with house plan 23632JD and get a finished lower level with house plan 23856JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,740 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,945 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss