Luxury Mountain Home with Bonus and Lower Level Expansion
5.5+ - 6.5+
About This Plan
- This luxurious mountain home stretches out 146' wide with a total of five bays for all your family's vehicles. Inside, it gives you five dedicated bedrooms with expansion over the garage and a possible sixth bedroom located in the optional finished lower level.
- Exciting features include a vaulted informal dining room, a sunken great room, a wet bar for entertaining and a dedicated crafts room.
- Work from home in the quiet library on the far right of the home.
- A two-level deck and covered porch have plenty of room for outdoor living.
- On the second floor, the huge master suite gets a private porch and a sitting area plus a walk-in closet with a center island for extra storage. There are four more bedrooms on this floor, with two of the bedrooms accessed by a raised walkway.
- Cross the balcony bridge to reach the large bonus room that comes with the option for a bathroom.
- Gain more space by finishing the lower level out as shown and gain a media room, mini-kitchenette, a billiards area and a guest room that brings the total bedrooms in the house to six.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,503 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,878 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,685 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,958 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, or 7
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 146' 0"
- Depth: 88' 3"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2560 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12