Luxury New American Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this luxury, New American home plan compliments the beautiful blend of siding materials. The exposed-truss framing on the front porch completes the look.
- Inside, a vaulted ceiling above the great room extends onto the covered patio out back, and the open floor plan allows conversation to easily flow when entertaining. A home office by day, and guest bedroom by night, occupies the right side of the home.
- A tray ceiling in the master suite adds to the light and airy design, while a door leads to the back patio. The master bath boasts 5 fixtures, as well as a walk-in closet that leads to the laundry room for added convenience.
- Each of the bedrooms upstairs includes a full bath, and a loft offers a communal space for the kids to enjoy.
- The 3-car garage opens into a spacious mudroom with built-in cubbies, a coat closet, and a nearby pantry to help when unloading groceries.
Optional Lower Level Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,237 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,261 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 976 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 606 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 985 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12