Luxury Shingle House Plan with Spice Kitchen and In-law Suite
5.5 - 6.5
About This Plan
- Every room on the main level of this Luxury Shingle house plan extends onto an outdoor living area, while the comfortable interior presents a spacious family room that flows into the dining area and kitchen.
- An assortment of ceiling treatments throughout the design add a custom appeal and the spice kitchen, paired with a walk-in pantry, make entertaining a breeze in this gourmet kitchen.
- An in-law suite offers a private entrance from the 4-car garage and includes a kitchenette, private patio, and full bathroom.
- Five bedroom suites are located upstairs, including the master bedroom with a deck, vaulted ceiling, and access to the laundry room from one of the two closets.
- The stairs or elevator will guide you to the optional lower level (2,482 square feet) where you'll find a home theatre, exercise room, rec area with wet bar, and a guest suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,197 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,389 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,482 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 770 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6 or 7
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 6"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss