Luxury Southern Home Plan with Rustic Interior Elements
About This Plan
- Exposed brick and wooden beams inside lend a sophisticated, rustic element to this Southern home plan, finished with luxurious details from top to bottom.
- The open-concept living space in the center of the home combines the living room and kitchen, while transom windows ensure an abundance of natural light throughout the home.
- A formal dining room is located just off the foyer, and a breakfast nook provides a more casual space to dine. Retreat to the rear porch when entertaining, and discover a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the home, and boasts a sitting nook, 5-fixture bath, and a large closet that conveniently connects to the laundry room. A second bedroom on the main level includes a full bath.
- A home office and bonus room behind the 3-car garage finish the main level.
- Each of the second-level bedrooms include a full bath, and a generous den could serve as a playroom or media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,006 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 713 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 82' 7"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1006 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12