Magnificent Modern Prairie Home with Flexible Lower Level
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof rests atop this modern, Prairie home plan, clad in stucco and stone, with warm tones and textures helping it blend in with nature. The optional lower level offers the utmost flexibility to the homeowner.
- A quiet study sits behind french doors off the study, while the heart of the home can be found straight ahead. Large windows in the great room overlook the covered patio, while allowing natural light to fill the interior.
- An angled island rests in the center of the kitchen, and a nearby pantry lends ample storage space.
- The master suite is nestled near the 3-car garage, and features a lavish master bath with a walk-in, 2-person shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the house, and share a 4-fixture bath.
- Gain three bedrooms, and a spacious recreation room with a wet bar - totaling 2,625 sq. ft. of living space - when you finish the lower level as designed.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,780 sq. ft.
- Deck: 269 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 87 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,625 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 988 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss