Magnificent Northwest House Plan with Second-level Master Loft
About This Plan
- Grand views are provided by the steeply pitched gable roof, which allows floor to ceiling windows on this magnificent Northwest house plan. A large deck provides outdoor living at its finest.
- The light and airy great room and eat-in kitchen combine to create an open layout, while the two-story ceilings provide a feeling of spaciousness.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the main level and share a full bath, while the laundry room sits nearby for easy access.
- The loft-style master bedroom shares the view provided to the main level, and includes a private deck and a 5-fixture bath with a walk-in closet.
- The garage occupies the lower level, along with additional storage space.
Drive Under Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,073 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1101 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick