Manor House Plan with Elevator
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This stately manor presents a stately exterior. Inside, you'll find 10 (11 with the bonus room) comfortable rooms to relax and enjoy in.
- On the main floor, you'll appreciate the 10' ceilings across the entire floor. A spacious and well-balanced curving staircase makes a statement in the foyer.
- Off the foyer and behind french doors, a private office makes a quiet retreat. Across the way behind matching french doors you'll find a cozy den.
- Beyond you'll find an open floor plan with a large dining room, bright living room and an open kitchen and nook area. A two-sided fireplace is attractive. In the breakfast area, garden doors lead outside.
- Off the triple garage, you'll find the large laundry and powder rooms.
- On the second level you'll find 9' ceilings throughout. The grand master suite features a large walk-in closet and a spacious bathroom. Three other bedrooms share two bathrooms.
- Expand into the bonus room over the garage - a perfect place for a media or game room.
- A residential elevator saves steps.
- Related Plans: Skip the elevator with house plan 21174DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,909 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,781 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 475 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 340' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 924 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Corner Lot