Marvelous New American House Plan with Large Covered Porches
About This Plan
- This marvelous, 3-bedroom New American farmhouse plan includes natural wood tones against bright-white siding and contrasting dark garage doors and window sashes, along with a cross-gable roof, side-entry garage. Three shed dormer windows add character to the front elevation.
- Enjoy front or rear views from one of the two oversized, covered porches. The shared living space sits in the middle of the home, separating the master bedroom from the others for an added touch of privacy.
- The living and dining room offers a feeling of spaciousness provided by the vaulted ceiling and two sets of retractable glass doors. Prioritize organization with the grand walk-in pantry and large mudroom.
- To the left of the home, your master bedroom awaits, and features a vaulted ceiling, door to the back porch, walk-in closet, and a master bathroom with two sinks, a separate tub and shower, and a commode room.
- A quiet office sits across from the master bedroom.
- Two additional bedrooms reside on the other side of the home and share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- NOTE: Please allow approximately 10 business days for the basement option.
- Related Plan: Get a 4-bedroom version with house plan 69690AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss