Marvelous One-Level House Plan with Two Living Rooms
About This Plan
- The brick exterior conveys a rich character on this traditional, 3-bedroom house plan.
- A dining and living room border the foyer upon entering, and french doors lead to a quiet den, or fourth bedroom if needed.
- The kitchen, and connected family room, sit in the center of the home, separating the master bedroom from the others. An angled island provides a bar, and the vaulted ceiling offers a feeling of spaciousness.
- Towards the back, left of the home, discover your master bedroom, which includes two walk-in closets, and a bathroom with two vanities, a shower enclosure, and a toilet room.
- Two additional bedrooms are located to the right of the home, next to a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,417 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 65' 5"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss