Marvelous Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- The marvelous open floor plan of this Northwest house plan is immediately apparent as you enter the foyer.
- Views sweep around from the nook to the great room with the large dining room also open to the foyer.
- A big island in the kitchen is on everyone's wish list and this house has just that.
- Sliding glass doors in the nook take you out to the back yard.
- The den on the first floor could be used as an extra bedroom with its large closet and nearby bathroom.
- Four big bedrooms lie on the upper floor along with a handy laundry room.
- Three of the bedrooms have lovely vaulted ceilings.
- The huge bonus room is also vaulted and would make a great man cave or media room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,393 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 721 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss