Massive Great Room
About This Plan
- A massive great room awaits you and your family in this rustic Craftsman home with a wood shake exterior.
- Beams and a fireplace enhance the rustic look.
- In the kitchen, a huge island adds lots of counterspace and provides room for 5 seats.
- The walk-in pantry is also huge with shelving on both sides.
- A front-facing den could serve as an extra bedroom due to the proximity of a full bathroom.
- Upstairs, each of the four bedrooms is generously-sized and comes with its own walk-in closet.
- A step-down bonus room over the garage makes a great entertaining space.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,865 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss