Master-Up Classic Farmhouse with Wraparound Porch and Amenities
About This Plan
- This Classic Farmhouse plan is defined by its continuous wraparound porch, gable roof, and board and batten siding.
- With over 2,500 square feet of living space, this home delivers two fireplaces on the main level, a sunroom, and a 3-car garage attached to the rear.
- Two islands anchor the sunlit kitchen, while a concealed pantry includes a vegetable sink to serve as a spice kitchen. The multi-use mudroom includes storage for outdoor gear, a powder bath, washer/dryer unit, and a builtin desk.
- Four bedrooms and a spacious laundry room are located upstairs. The master bedroom features a vaulted ceiling and a wet room in the attached bath.
- The play and craft rooms, alongside a large recreation room with a wet bar, will ensure a space for everyone on the lower level. An unfinished mechanical room lends additional storage space, and a safe room keeps your mind ease.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 911015JVD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,682 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,558 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 919 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,078 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 83' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 901 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss