Master Up Masterpiece
About This Plan
- Beautiful combinations of brick and stone create stunning curb appeal. The design features many open areas ideal for a large family and entertaining including the keeping room, great room, covered porches and a terrace.
- Coffered ceilings, fireplaces and custom moldings are evident throughout the home.
- A spacious kitchen opens to the angled keeping room and features a large center island and ample counter space.
- A second floor master suite is complete with a master sitting area complimented with a fireplace and a lavish bath. Completing the master suite is an enormous walk in closet and a cedar closet.
- Three secondary bedrooms with private baths complete this master up house plan.
- MORE PHOTOS: See this house plan built in Connecticut in our Facebook and Google+ photo albums.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,876 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,979 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 81' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 844 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side