Master Up Masterpiece
About This Plan
- This traditional luxury house plan is perfect for a narrow lot. Entering through the front porch into the foyer, you will immediately be drawn to the 21' ceiling and spiral staircase. From the foyer enter the study and enjoy a little quiet time.
- The main family gathering area is in the back, and consists of an open living room, family room, kitchen, breakfast and dining rooms. The dining room, in the back, has a round tray ceiling and is set off with a large decorative pillar.
- The living and family rooms have coffered ceilings. The living room offers a cozy fireplace and built in shelving, while the family room offers views outside through the bank of windows.
- The kitchen and family room are only separated by an eating bar, but the breakfast room's fireplace can warm both rooms. A powder room and utility room complete this level.
- The master suite is on the second floor and consists of a master bath and large walk in closets. Enjoy the view from the bedroom through the double doors that lead to a private balcony. This room has a lovely tray ceiling. In the master bath there are his and her vanities and his and her large walk in closets. There is access to the office from the master suite as well.
- This floor plan also offers a guest suite on this level, complete with a sitting area with fireplace and a private bath and closet.
- There is a third bedroom and bath on this level, as well as a loft with a view to the first floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,343 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,591 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,752 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 733 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"