Mediterranean Home Plan with Grand Master Suite
About This Plan
- This Tuscan-style house plan has a stately front façade with three pronounced gables. The elevated entry is flanked by tapered columns and is centered between Palladian windows. Rough cut stone contrasts with the cream stucco and the terra-cotta tile roof.
- At the entry, the double glass doors are topped by a fan-light transom window. The dramatic foyer with 13’4" tray ceiling looks straight thru to the dramatic rear view. On one side of the foyer is access to a guest bedroom and bath, while on the other side is the spacious den.
- Much of the living is oriented to the rear of the home, the great room, kitchen and dining room all take in views of the rear lanai.
- The spacious great room is anchored by a wall of built-ins. A glass wall of pocketing sliders making an easy transition to the outside.
- The gourmet kitchen has a central island ready for food prep. A corner pantry is conveniently located near the garage door making grocery unloading a breeze.
- The split bedroom plan allows for a secluded master wing accessed thru a private entrance. The master bedroom and bath with walk-through shower behind a free-standing soaker tub, also provides over 12’ of a his and hers vanity space. The 470 sq. ft. master includes a generous 110 sq. ft. in two separate walk-in closets.
- The guest wing has two bedrooms with walk-in closets and share a bath. The spacious utility room is tucked away near the garage and offers a sink and plenty of counter top space.
- Exclusive energy-saving features are designed into this home. When built to these specs, it can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes. A 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
- NOTE: If building in Lee County, Florida, contact us as restrictions apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,953 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,953 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 593 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss