Mediterranean House Plan Loaded with High End Features
About This Plan
- Transom windows, plant shelves, built-ins and special ceiling treatments enhance this Mediterranean house plan with custom features.
- A half wall in the foyer lets you see the gorgeous coffered ceiling of the formal dining room as soon as you enter.
- Another coffered ceiling tops the huge gathering room that has a built-in entertainment center.
- In the kitchen, double ovens and a cook top island combine efficiency with good looks.
- Pocket doors open to reveal a big game room with a fifth bedroom nearby.
- The spacious master suite is all the way across the house in the back and has sliding glass doors to the back yard.
- Notice the double sinks and corner soaking tub in the giant bathroom.
- The home also comes with a three car garage, two built-in desks and a walk-in coat closet off the garage entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,335 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,335 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 98 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 89' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 921 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss