Mediterranean House Plan with In-Law Suite
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Chock full of desirable design features, this Mediterranean house plan takes it to another level by adding a separate in-law apartment above the three car garage.
- With only a column to separate the foyer from the open living and dining room, the space feels huge as soon as you walk in the front door.
- Another open space lies in back in the informal area.
- The spacious breakfast nook shares a two-sided fireplace with the living room.
- Best of all, the gorgeous master suite not only has a private vestibule entry, it has a large walk-in closet designed to double as a safe room.
- In the master bathroom, the big soaking tub takes center stage and backs up to the giant two-entry walk-in shower.
- Three family bedrooms lie on the other side of the home.
- It's a short walk under the covered porte cochere to reach the in-law apartment above the three car garage.
- Here you have a full kitchen, laundry room and two bedrooms, making it ideal for rental income as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 930 sq. ft.
- Entry: 53 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 430 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1005 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss