Mediterranean House Plan with Stunning Master
About This Plan
- Five big bedrooms and lots of rooms for the family to spread out in, make this Mediterranean house plan ideal for large families.
- Everything about the home is luxurious, from the grand curved staircase in the foyer to elegant interior columns and lovely tray ceilings in almost every bedroom.
- The first floor guest suite works well for in-law accommodations.
- Designed for entertaining well, the home features an over-sized formal dining room with a butler's pantry and wet bar nearby.
- In the trendsetting kitchen, there are large expanses of counters, a cooktop island, three dishwashers and giant walk-in pantry.
- A lovely private veranda can be seen from the huge den with two double doors to make it easy to step out.
- Take the sweeping staircase up or use the residential elevator to reach the second floor.
- Here you have a second floor laundry room and a gallery hall lined with built-ins on one side.
- The master suite is pure opulence with a cozy corner fireplace, doors to an outdoor balcony and stunning his and her bathrooms.
- Her bath includes another fireplace, a circular soaking tub and an enormous closet with built-in chest of drawers.
- Both his and her closets open to a shared cedar walk-in closet for out of season storage.
- And let's not forget the huge game room that comes with a wet bar and handy half bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,846 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 113' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss