Mediterranean Mansion House Plan
About This Plan
- This elegant Mediterranean luxury mansion features beautiful roof and ceiling details and facade. As you enter the 2-story porch and elegant foyer through the large decorative pillars, you are drawn to the elegant staircase and wine area.
- The foyer is flanked by a formal dining room with double French doors leading to the butlery, kitchen and pantry, for ease in serving, and a quiet study with built-ins and storage.
- The 2-story family room is centrally-located and features a fireplace and hearth, built-ins and a wall of windows looking out to the patio with its own grilling area. The patio is very accessible with doors into the master suite, family room, and breakfast room.
- A family bedroom with a walk-in closet, full bath, and built-in desk sits behind the kitchen and could be converted to a guest suite or in-law suite.
- On the other side of the family room is the master suite boasting a luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, separate garden tub and shower, and a large wardrobe. Upstairs, two family bedrooms with full baths and walk-in closets share space with a media and game room.
- The 3-car garage with storage and utility/mud room complete this portion of this first floor.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 36431TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,959 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,369 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"