Mid-century Modern 3-Bed House Plan with Large Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom mid-century modern house plan presents a shed-style roof with four sets of paired windows in front and a front door covered by a porch that extends to the right and acts as an outdoor living room.
- Ceilings slope from 10' to 15' across the front with the left side of the serving as a media room with a bedroom suite beyond.
- The front of the right side has an open layout with a large living space open to the kitchen. A massive kitchen island anchors the space and provides seating for six, while a charming wood stove can be enjoyed from all of the shared living spaces.
- Retreat to the master bedroom to relax and discover a deluxe ensuite with direct laundry access and a wet area combining the tub and shower, as well as a walk-in closet. A third bedroom could be converted to a home office if needed.
- Related Plan: Get a version replacing the left side with a heated garage space with room for up to 4 cars parked tandem style with house plan 68809VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,105 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick